As discussed previously in a post regarding the debadging of the GLR Freelander 2, I’m not a fan of spec level badges so, yesterday, on a whim, I removed the HSE badge.
The procedure was fairly straightforward:-
- Using a length of very thin paracord the letters of badge were ‘carved’ off. leaving behind the sticky backed foam.
- Rubbed off the foam using fingers.
- Applied ‘Sticky Stuff’ liberally to the sticky residue left behind.
- Cleaned off the sticky residue with a soft cloth.
- Applied some T-Cut to blend the area covered by the letters with the surrounding paintwork.
- Finally applied some polish to finish the job off.